Next course: February 15-17, 2019
Our next Lessac Kinesensics seminar is February 15-17, 2019. The PDF brochure can be downloaded from here. Reservations may be made via mail or below with the online procedure below the Seminar description. Note – you should plan to arrive Thursday since the course starts at 9:00am Friday.
This course provides basic training in Lessac Kinesensics for application to speech-language pathology. The course is designed for SLP clinicians and clinicians in training, and is an abbreviated version of longer, more intensive courses offered for those seeking recognition as Lessac teachers for expanded applications. The course will provide exposure to Lessac body, voice, and speech training with special attention to use for individuals with voice and possibly fluency disorders. Data will be provided on the acoustics and aerodynamics of Lessac body, voice, and speech “energies,” as well as on outcomes from clinical trials in LMRVT for individuals with phonogenic voice disorders.
Learning outcomes: At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate three Lessac body energies –“NRGs” and three voice/speech energies– “NRGs.”
- Describe application of these “NRGs” to individuals with voice disorders of a variety of origins, in particular phonogenic origins, including findings from clinical trials.
- Describe acoustic and aerodynamic data associated with three body “NRGs” and three voice/speech “NRGs.”
This program is offered for 1.45 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate level, Professional area).
Please visit our Terms page before ordering any course.
There are two ways to register for this seminar:
- Via mail using the downloadable PDF form.
- Online. For online orders, please fill out the registration form just below, including the Captcha code and click the Submit button, before selecting the seminar option and going to Checkout.
Lessac Kinesensics Registration Form